Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Mirrored Text Thanks Card

Monday, July 18, 2016
A quick pop in to share this thank you card with you, made with Crafter's Companion lowercase alphabets dies and Floral Delight border die. This idea came to my mind the other day when I sat a card right in front of the mirror to see how it will look like through another medium. It's like seeing it through another person's eyes, I know it sounds weird but it does look different to me sometimes. 

I also particularly enjoy the gold foil reflection in the light. What do you think? 


Supplies:
- Sara Signature Floral Delight Collection Scalloped Border Die
- Lowercase Alphabets Dies
- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White Cardstock
Stick It Large Size Stick It Die-Cut Adhesive

Other Supplies:
- Gold Foil Cardstock
- Silver Glitter Cardstock
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature