Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

HSN Sneak Peek - Celebrate It Card

Monday, July 4, 2016
A card using Together Forever collection that will be soon available on HSN this Wednesday! See the background size die? That's my favorite! Love the intricate and elegant design. The heart die is a separate die. To do this I first die-cut the background pattern, color it with Sparkle Pens then adhere it to a white cardstock (Stick-It adhesive worked like magic for this step!).

Using a heart shape die I diecut a heart shape in the middle of the card (discard the cutout or save it for another project). Then using the same die, die-cut the same heart pattern on a white cardstock and this time fit the cutout into the heart shape earlier.

For a better result, I embossed the gold foil background with the Vine Leaves embossing folder. Now you can see the embossed pattern through the heart window.


I hope you like this card! It might take some effort to create this card but I think it's all worth it. I love the multi-dimensional feel and look. 

Supplies: 
- Together Forever Metal Die (Regency Swirl)
- Together Forever Metal Die (Forever In My Heart)
- Together Forever Metal Die (Celebrate)
- Together Forever Embossing Folder (Vine Leaves)
- Together Forever Luxury Matt Mirror Card
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (Sterling Silver, Peacock Blue)
- Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock
- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Stick It Die-cut Adhesives (Large)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature