Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Life Is a Journey Mini Album

Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Hope you are having a good day! This is Alexia here and I want to take some time to say thank you to all of you who have been following my posts or projects here on this blog. This will be my last post/project for Clear Scraps' Creating Made Easy Club, due to some personal reason I have to leave this amazing team before the term ends. I also want to thank Clear Scraps for giving me this opportunity to create using their beautiful kits, I love the acrylic products so much. Thank you to all the team members and Cristal (Pinky), for helping me out when I needed guidance. I wish you all the best and can't wait to see more of your work here on the web! 

Here is the last project from me, a mini album with title "Life is a journey".

The front of the mini album, love the chipboard embellishment stickers. 

 Inside pages




This is the back of the mini album

NOTE: Ribbons not included in the kit.

To purchase this kit, go to Creating Made Easy kit club online store HERE. I hope you enjoy making this mini as much as I do. Life is a journey and I wish your journey is filled with joys and happiness and it's a memorable one. 

If you still like to follow my work, you can visit my blog at anytime here - Alexia's Blog. Thank you for all your support, I greatly appreciate it. I wish you have a great day and don't stop creating! :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature