Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Special Delivery

Sunday, June 30, 2013
Can't believe it's already the last day of June! Way too fast to even catch a breath! So, today I made a card for a friend in my hometown, she'll be delivering a baby in July (oh yes, it's any day start tomorrow!) so I created this card to send to her, hoping it gets there just in time to congratulate her and share my joy with her.

The thing is I don't know the gender of her baby, she did not reveal it. Thus I tried to make something more unisex, not too feminine nor masculine. It was a little hard for me until I found this cute little duckies patterned paper in my paper stack. It's from Recollection, bought it some time ago but never got the chance to use it. Perfect for this one, isn't it?

 Here is the card:

The baby silhouette image is from SVGCuts.com online website, free for download



Stamped title 'Special DELIVERY' is from Hampton Art, g-studio and is embossed with copper embossing powder. I loved the feel of touch on the embossed image, it's slightly coarse compare to other colors. 



I also layered a vellum paper between the patterned paper and the Kraft paper to create a translucent look to the image.

I hope she'll like it and her baby will bring her and her family so much joys and laughter. Congratulations Joanne and can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy! xoxo
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature