Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Father's Day!

Friday, June 14, 2013
I'd been thinking about what to make for my husband for the coming Father's Day (on behalf of the kids) for quite awhile and didn't know where to start until I found this cute suitcase cut file from silhouette online store (it's free for download cut shape this week), I modified it a little bit to fit the theme. Since my DH is an acupuncturist so I figured it would be more appropriate/creative to create something that reflects what he does?

Here is the card: (mis-spelled the Acupuncture as 'Acupunture', oh well, I think the kids' father won't mind it hehe)



Simple and masculine, love it. What do you think? I just love MME papers, they are all so beautiful. If we were in a better financial situation, I will collect all the collections. Just looking at those papers makes me happy, that's right, just looking! What to say? I'm a paper maniac!

I would send my dad Father's day card handmade by me too if he was still around, he left us about 14 years ago when I was only 14 years old (now that I talk about it only I realized the numbers, both 14! Time flies) due to sickness. I pray that he is now happy and well in his world. 

Here too I wish all the Fathers a very happy and wonderful Father's Day! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature