Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Gilding Wax On 3D Embossing Folder

Saturday, March 10, 2018
Have you tried the gilding wax with the 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion? I have tried it before on light color cardstock but yesterday I decided to experiment on a dark cardstock and guess what?!! I'm loving it!! I used the Black Pearl shimmering cardstock by Crafter's Companion, embossed with the Country Garden 3D embossing folder, applied the wax on and voila - this magical result. It looked almost like metal corrosion. What do you think?! I'm going to try this with other 3D embossing folders as well. I wish they are more colors of the gilding wax to choose from, I bet each will produce spectacular result. 

And btw, as you can see I have changed up my background paper for my photo booth. It's definitely brighter compare to the old one I used. Let's see how long it will last until I decide to make a change again!



Supplies:- Crafter's Companion 3D Embossing Folder (Country Garden)- Sheena Perfect Parner Stamps and Dies Set (Poppy Corners)- Spectrum Noir Graphic Markers (DR7, DR2, CR10, AG5, LG5, CG1, BO3, CT4)- Crafter's Companion Gilding Wax (Renaissance Gold)- Crafter's Companion Shimmering Cardstock (Black Pearl)- Crafter's Companion Embossing Glue Pad- Gemini Machine
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature