Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Die'sire Create-A-Card Heart Easel Die

Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Who's into purple?? I've always been a teal person but after created this card I think I've started to like purple more (perhaps only apply to cards - lol). This easel card is made with the Heart Easel die by Crafter's Companion that was released on HSN the beginning of the month, I just love this this easel die although I don't usually make easel card. Who would have thought no matter how long you have crafted, how many beautiful things you have seen, you will still find new things to love everyday! Right now my new love is this easel die, I'm going to make more of these with the other easel dies and I will be back soon to share the pictures, stay tuned! 



Supplies:
- Die'sire Create-A-Card die (Heart Easel)
- Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock (Purple)
- SS butterfly Lullaby 6x6 Paper Pad
- SS Floral Fantasy Clear Acrylic Stamps Set (Blooming Sentiments)
- SS Rustic Cottage Decorative Metal Dies (Chic Butterflies)
- Gemini Junior

Others:
- Spray Glue
- Purple Glitter

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature