Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

DIY Stylist Tree Home Decor/Ornament

Monday, October 16, 2017
What's the project inspiration for today? Make this cute holidays decoration using recycled items and cutting dies by Crafter's Companion! Doesn't this look adorable? If you haven't noticed, there's a jingle bell inside the tree itself! How cool is that?! No doubt I would hang this on my Christmas tree, that's right it makes a super adorable ornament too. :)

I used the Stylist Tree die from the Contemporary Collection from Crafter's Companion, I love the modern design of the tree unlike the traditional ones. Don't get me wrong, I love all Christmas trees only that this one is a little special. I used a plastic cup, you can use any cup you like to DIY this but make sure the proportion of the tree and cup looks nice together. I folded the falling snow acetate into a pyramid shape and decorated it with the cutout stylist tree which I colored with gold Sparkle Pen. 




Supplies:
- New Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers (Icy Blue, Spun Gold)
- Contemporary Christmas Dies (Stylist Tree, Merry Christmas Sentiment)
- Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock (Glittered Gold)
- Crafter's Companion Watercolour Cardstock
- Stick-It Adhesive Sheet
- Crafter's Companion Big Score Board
- Gemini Machine

Others:
- Mini bow
- Hot Glue Gun
- Acryclic Sheet
- Plastic Cup
- Silver Glitter
- Adhesive Foam Sheet

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature