Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Collage-A-Card For Him/Her Card Kits

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Did you purchased the Collage-a-Card kit from Crafter's Companion? They are still available on HSN! These are so fantastic, easy and quickest card making ever. Moreover they are lovely, creative and interactive. I'm so in love with this bride dress especially, so real and elegant! Crafter's Companion you have outdone it again! 



I used to be a computer geek, fyi I was a software engineer before I had become a full time mom. I don't plan on returning to the industry but since I still interact with computer a lot everyday so I would not mind to get this either. LOL. 


****Squeal**** these are AMAZING!! My would love to get this in the mail (since it would be meaningless to send it to myself  plus I'm married - lol).


Who loves to garden?! If you do you should definitely bring this home, it's beautiful!

Look at this tool house, isn't so fun?!! It's suitable for dads, boyfriend, brother, friend, etc!

Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Collage-A-Card For Him Kit
Crafter's Companion Collage-A-Card For Her Kit
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature