Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

You Fill My Heart With Love Card With Foiling Kit

Friday, May 5, 2017
Wonder what you can do with the Crafter's Companion foiling kit you bought? What type of projects are your favorite when it comes to paper crafting? The two main paper crafting I do are scrapbooking (this is actually what that got me into crafting in the first place) and card making but since it takes longer to scrapbook so I decided to make a card instead today (I should probably get back to scrapbooking soon I hope, pictures of my kids are piling up!).

Here is the card I made using the foiling kit, no heat no mess. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, it's like rub-ons and it works like a charm every time! Of course I had to use my favorite gold and silver cardstocks from the Together Forever collection by Sara Davies (if you don't know by now how much I looove gold and glittery cardstocks). hehe. The thickness of the cardstock is also perfect for dry embossing, it gives you the depth and beautiful texture you can feel on your fingers. Simply love! See end of post for the complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature