Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Stenciled and Laminated Tag

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day to all my crafty friends! Hope you are celebrating the day with your sweet heart! By the way. do you know Crafter's Companion carries stencils too? I made this cute tag using Leonie Pujol's LOVE stencil, you can find her collections of stencils and stamps HERE. I first traced the stencil and colored it with Spectrum Noir Colorista markers and double-coated it with glossy accent before I laminated it. This gives the tag a three dimensional touch. I did the same to the stamped flowers too. A laminated tag lasts longer and it's water-resistant!



Supplies:

Others:
- Laminator and pouch
- Ribbon
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature