Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

DIY Note Pad Using Coloring Page

Monday, February 6, 2017
Hello all! I'm back today with a new Colorista project, DIY note pad with colored coloring page! I love this owl so much, it's from one of the Colorista markers pad from Crafter's Companion. Thanks to the alcohol-based Colorista coloring markers now I can give this black and white cutie a life! One of the benefits of coloring using an alcohol-ink markers is that they are blendable, you can achieve that beautiful color transformation ombre result. 

I actually laminated this colored page so it will always stay clean (especially from coffee stain - lol) and pretty! I bought a Cinch (square holes) last year and it's perfect for making my own journals, diary, planner and of course this super adorable note pad! Some tools just totally worth the investment! 


Supplies:



Others:
- Laminator and pouch
- Square Cinch Punch
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature