Crafter's Companion will be on HSN show this Tuesday! That means more products are coming your way including one of the most talked about products, the brand new Colorista line. Yes, it will be on HSN the same day! I bet you have been waiting for it for awhile now, so remember to check in on the 30th!
I colored one of the large markers pad page and made it into this card. I love the colors a lot. The colors are all from the Colorista pens and like the regular Spectrum Noir Markers, they are alcohol-ink based. You can see the coloring page is glittered! So sparkly! They came in different designs, some with glittered, foiled and some just regular coloring page. The pads came in different sizes too, A4 or 5 x 7".
- A4 Spectrum Noir Colorista Premium Marker Pad (Glittered)
- Spectrum Noir Colorista Pens (Rose Blush, Maple, Coral, Canary, Nectarine, Burgundy, Foret Green, Pear Green, Orchid, Magenta)
- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
- Textured Words Rubber Stamps (Set 1)
- Spring Cornertastic Dies (Lattice)