Do you love to color? If yes this is for you! Crafter's Companion is coming out with their own coloring line called Colorista! More products information will be revealed on HSN the end of this month - August 30th! So make sure you set the alarm to catch the show. I can't tell you how much I love these coloring pads and I wasn't even into coloring before, now I'm addicted. The line has its own coloring pens collection, yes it's also called Colorista pens. The markers are perfect for both beginner and intermediate "coloristas" since all the pens come with dark, medium and light colors that blend very well together.
As for the Colorista coloring pads (or marker pads) you can choose from the glittered, foiled or normal coloring pads. I personally love the glittered very much because the glittered area allows me to play with the color a little longer without having the inks soak through the paper.
- Colorista 5 x 7 Premium Marker Pad
- Colorista Pens (Orchid, Sorbet, Nectarine, Canary, Pistachio, Leafy Green, Forest Green, Pear Green)
- Textured Words Rubber Stamp Set - Word 1
- Crafter's Companion 12 x 18 Pearlescent Cardstock
- Create-A-Card Hybrid Dies (Butterfly Garden)
- Sara Signature Butterfly Lullaby 6 x 6 Paper Pad