Hi all! It's Mother's Day today! Happy Mother's Day to all of you! If you haven't already prepared a gift for your mom, here is a quick tutorial for a fun a full of surprise gift for your mom. I call this Peek-a-Boo Box Card since it opens up to surprise inside but honestly, you can make it in any theme you like and name it something else. :)
Check out the full tutorial for this project over at Crafter's Companion Blog HERE....
- Crafter's Companion The Big Score Board
- Spectrum Noir Markers (CR9, CR8, CR5, CR3, CG3, CG1, DG3, DG1, TN7, TN5, TN3, TN2, GG3, GG2, GG1, OR1)
- Mulberry Wood EzMount Stamp Set (Love You)
- Die'sire Essentials Dies (Circles)
- Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock
I hope you enjoy the tutorial and again, wishing you and your family a Happy Mother's Day!
I Love You, Mom. Miss you so much...