Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Love Mom Card Using Cabbage Rose Die

Thursday, April 7, 2016
Love this cabbage rose die from Crafter's Companion, it doesn't just cut but also allow you to use as a stencil. I have been playing with this die for the last couple of days and I found out several ways to use this die. 

First I would like to share this card with you. I know mother's day is still a month away but I promise there will be more mother's day cards to come after this one! This is the basic technique to use the die. The die cuts only the outside of the rose however, if you use thicker card stock it will also emboss the pattern of the rose. The embossed patterns will then be stenciled (right on the die itself). Simply grab a dauber and ink it up right on the die. 

TIPS: 
- Do not remove die from the paper after cutting for stenciling.
- Make sure to pre-cut on a scrap paper using the same die, save the negative to use as masking especially when you want to do the same way I did (create background pattern on the card base).



Supplies: 

Let me know if you have any doubts in creating this card, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm going to send this card to my mom, I'm sure she'll like it. :) I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature