Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

So Very Blessed Card

Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Made this using Heidi Swapp's stencil that I bought a long time ago but never had the chance to use it. So is the cross-stitch die from My Favorite Things. Finally opened the package yesterday and made this Spring card. This is not for any of the design teams I'm on, just a random card. One of these days I really need to make time to create with all the unopened supplies in my stash. 

Loving the color combo of this card, teal is always my favorite color. It goes very well with many other colors such as pink, green, orange, yellow, grey and black. I sprayed the color shine once and let it dry before I overlapped the same stencil on the sprayed image (slightly off) to create a shadow look.

Just want to let you know that I'm very blessed to have you following my blog! Thanks for checking out my blog post and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Products Used: 
- My Favorite Things Stitched Die
- My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Die
- Heidi Swapp Triangular Stencil
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine
- Simple Stories Ephemera 
1 comment on "So Very Blessed Card"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature