Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Celebrate In Style Handbag Giftbox

Monday, March 14, 2016
Popping in to share this gift box project idea with you today! I created this for Crafter's Companion, using their soon-to-be released Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils to color the front panel for the gift "bag" below. The Only Word die is perfect for this idea which says "Celebrate in STYLE", don't you think?! (My sister told me my design is so retro, I honestly didn't think I'm that old! lol)

These items are going to be on HSN this coming 16th of March, be sure to tune in to watch all these amazing products on air!

Supplies:



 I applied Velcro on the cover of the bag.

Use brads to connect the handle makes it flexible to move the handle back and forth. It might not be strong enough to hold heavy things because it it's a card stock bag, it's not meant for heavy-duty use! 

I hope you enjoy this project, don't forget HSN on the 16th! You'll want to miss the debut of new products and great deals! :)

See you soon! xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature