Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Halloween Tombstone

Friday, October 23, 2015
Hi all crafty friends! Halloween is only few weeks away so today I have this Halloween project to share with you! Yesterday I went to Michaels and spotted this wooden tombstone piece and had to get it! I turned the piece into this Halloween decoration for my porch!



Here is the before and after picture for the project.


To create the background, I used Craftwell's eBrush with black Sharpie. Air brushed it all around the corners.

Then with the Cut 'n' Boss I embossed the purple and orange card stocks with Darice embossing folder. I ripped the card stock in strips and embossed it one by one.

I arrange the embossed card stocks in alternate color (Purple and Orange) and adhere them to the wooden tombstone. After that I start decorating the piece with Halloween stamps and embellishments.

That's it, and I absolutely love how the air-brushed effect on the background on top of title of the tombstone.


The coffins and mummy are stamped images, colored with Spectrum alcohol markers.

I hope you like the project, thank you for checking out my post! Hope you have a wonderful day and super fun Halloween. - Alexia

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature