Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Autumn Is In The Air and Cards

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Happy Wednesday! It's 12:04am here and I'm still up so I can blog few of the cards I created recently. It's Fall and I'm all in the fall crafting mood (and sometimes Christmas!), these cards are quick and easy to make. They are mainly just patterned card stock and ephemeras.

If you need a last minute card here are some ideas!


Honestly, the following two cards are made with scraps (except the embellishments) which I thought of throwing away but I saved them and made cards with it so remember, DON'T throw your scrap papers away!



This one is my favorite!


Which card do you like more than the others and why? Would love to hear what you think about them. Thank you for taking your time to stop by and check out my post. I hope you have a wonderful day! P/S: I would love to check out your blog if you have one! -Alexia
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature