Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Waterproof Name Tags for School

Saturday, August 8, 2015
It's Friday again, happy TGIF!! I'm glad to be here to share a project with you before the weekend starts! As you know the school commence in September and my eldest will start his Kindergarten too. I'm pretty excited for him, this is not only his first experience but mine too (as a mom). So I created this name tags for my son, Jonathan.

I have finally shopped everything on the list and got the name tags ready! 



First I printed few names on a Esse white card stock and die-cut it with a stitched frame die.

Embellish the cut-out name tags

Using my Cameo, I cut out the base for the name tags on a brown Esse card stock

Adhere white name tag to the base

This is how it looks like

Insert result from above to a laminate film 


Run it through laminator

Punch hole on the name tags and insert ring

That's it! Easy peasy! I hope you like this project, the good thing about this name tag is it's waterproof! Check out the Esse card stock today, they are on sale right now, I love the texture on the card stock it's so beautiful!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend! - Alexia

CutCardStock Products Used:
 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature