Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Thanksgiving Gift Bags

Thursday, November 6, 2014
Hello! I hope your day has been treating you good! I'm happy to be here today to share some crafting ideas with you. The November kit from Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club is a great kit to start off Thanksgiving' crafting, the kit is loaded with so much goodies, paper kraft bags, 12x12 acrylics sheets, burlaps, gorgeous 12x12 papers, just to name a few! I'm sure you have already seen the kit's preview on the 1st of the month, if not you can go HERE to check out the new kit!
Now let's take a look at one of the projects I have created using this amazing kit!

You can emboss the paper bag, I removed the handles for the bags and embossed them using embossing folders. To see how to do this, I will have a short tutorial at the end of this post.
DSC02791

I also made die-cut some paper bags using Teresa Collins' cutting dies, including the bottle one. I think it's really cute when you can actually show what's inside the bag! :) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take the progress for this one! I was so into making this I totally forgot to snap some pictures, what can I say? Crafting is fun! lol.
DSC02795

However I have some close-up pictures here. Peek-a-boo I see you! You can see what's inside but not completely. 
DSC02783

I absolutely love this, I think it's cute to send this as a gift to someone. 
DSC02785

Tutorial for the embossed gift bags:

Step 1: Remove the handles for the bags
DSC02752

Step 2: Insert half of the opening of the embossing folder in to the paper bag, run it through your embossing machine. 
DSC02755

 This is how it's going to look like! Cute?
DSC02760

Step 3: For the doilie, I used a doilie die from Couture Creations. This way you can personalize the doilie to the pattern that you prefer. 
DSC02761

Step 4: The following steps will be embellishing your gift bags! To finish it up, simply punch holes on the top (the doilie too) and insert ribbons.
DSC02789

I hope you like what I did to to the gift bags! Start adding personalized touches to your gift bags, you'll never know how beautiful it's going to turn out until you try it! And who knows, you might touch someone's heart too! :)
Not included in the kit: Ribbons
To purchase the kit, please visit this link! Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy Kit Club Store
Thank you very much for being here with me today, I'm grateful for your time and patient! I hope you have an amazing day
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature