Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Halloween Trick or Treat Necklace

Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Good day everyone, It's my second post this month at Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy blog and I'm here to share some Halloween project ideas with you. First I have a question, do you buy Halloween jewellery? ***hint hint*** Yes, today I want to share something I made with Clear Scrap October kit - a necklace for Halloween! I love this cute owl so much so I decided to make a necklace, the different layering of the acrylic shapes is great for creating this dimensional necklace. 
You can wear this to a Halloween party or even for trick or treating!
DSC02682
DSC02686

DSC02688
DSC02689

Some easy tips/instructions:
Paint the arcylic in metallic gold, only on one side of the acrylic piece
DSC02673

Press the painted shape onto a textured napkin when it starting to dry (to give some texture to the owl), then paint another layer over the textured owl with red paint (I forgot to take picture for this step!), let dry.
DSC02674

Use adhesive dots, adhere eyes to owl. Trace and cut the owl's center piece (the web patterned card stock) and adhere it on a separate acrylic piece.
DSC02680

Trace and cut the shape of the following arcylic piece and stick them together
DSC02677

Not included in this kit: The plastic eyes, the silver chain. 

Other Product Used:
- Xyron 2.5" Sticker Maker
- Xyron Adhesive Dots
And that's how easy to create this necklace! I hope you enjoy creating it!
You can grab this October kit here http://www.clearscraps.com/category_s/83.htm
Thank you for stopping by!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature