Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Can't Wait To Wrap My Arms Around You!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Hello everyone! It's my post for JFF Stamp week! Today I have this card I created using their StampTangle Octopus stamp and of course very perfect title stamp for this card. 

 
I stamped the octopus stamp around the card and colored them with alcohol markers.

The background is water-colored.

Front view of the card. 

Supplies and tools:
- Bazzil Basics Card Stock (Yellow)
- CutCardStock #100 Cougar White Card Stock
- Just For Fun StampTangle Octopus Stamp
- Just For Fun Wrap My Arms Around You Stamp
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- Loew Cornell 36-Color Watercolor
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad

I hope you you have a happy Wednesday! Thanks for looking. :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature