Hello everyone! It's my post for JFF Stamp week! Today I have this card I created using their StampTangle Octopus stamp and of course very perfect title stamp for this card.
I stamped the octopus stamp around the card and colored them with alcohol markers.
The background is water-colored.
Front view of the card.
Supplies and tools:
- Bazzil Basics Card Stock (Yellow)
- CutCardStock #100 Cougar White Card Stock
- Just For Fun StampTangle Octopus Stamp
- Just For Fun Wrap My Arms Around You Stamp
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- Loew Cornell 36-Color Watercolor
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
I hope you you have a happy Wednesday! Thanks for looking. :)