Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Miss You

Tuesday, May 13, 2014
I know it's still spring but I just like this Simple Stories' Harvest Lane collection paper that I used on this card
:) I don't know who else is still following my blog and reading my post but, if you still do I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for still sticking with me and my creations! THANK YOU!




That's all for today and I better go catch some beauty sleep while the kids are sleeping! Thank you for looking!

Supplies:
- DCWV 6x6 Basic Patterned Paper
- DCWV 6x6 Corrugated Paper (Pastel)
- Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 Patterned Paper
- Making Memories Card Stock Butterflies
- Teresa Collins Stamp
- Core'dinations White Cardstock
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature