Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasure

Thursday, May 1, 2014
Created this card using my Silhouette Cameo, loving my cutting machine! 

Metallic dark blue card base and embossed leaves in silver color. Using the machine the design is cut out and to emboss only the plant design I blocked out the sentiment area. I used post-it-notes to do this.

I was going to emboss the title in gold but unfortunately my VersaMark Watermark Inkpad doesn't work properly, I think it's about time to refill it.

Love this clean and simple design 

Thanks for looking! :)

Note: Linked this to CutCardStock Technique Challenge, please help to vote for my card HERE! Just click "Like" on my entry at the bottom of the blog post. I greatly appreciate for your vote, in return if you need similar help just drop me a message! Thank You! :)

Supplies:
- CutCardStock Metallic Blue Card Stock
- CutCardStock White Card Stock
- Heroarts Stamp: Family Vacation 
- Couture Creations' Blue Rhinestones

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature