Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

1st Birthday - Part 1

Saturday, October 1, 2011
I've completed this part 1 project for Jon's past first birthday back in August 2011. It's referred as part 1 as I'm planning to create an album for it. I guess quite few more to go...here to share with you the design...added some 3D effects to it this time and indeed it gives a different feeling to it. With 3D embellishments it slightly brings the picture / moment to live!! I painted the flowers myself (I bought only plain white flowers with different sizes and patterns so I can paint them however way I want it). Take a look:


And this was taken from different angle to show you how the 3D looks like:


I'm in love with book scrapping!! :-P
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature