Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Multiple Spinning Love Card

Sunday, May 5, 2019
Crafter's Companion will be on HSN in two days, I'm so excited to see everyone's creations using those new released products! I'm here today to share one of the projects I made for this release using the nesting heart dies. I'm always into interactive cards, you know those shakers, pull-up, pop-up and many more others including this multiple-spinning love card! It might not be Valentine's day but honestly you can make this anytime for your loved ones, for birthday, anniversary or just because!

Let take a look at this spinning card in action, I mean multiple-spinning card because spinning card just isn't cool enough so I added a couple more. LOL. Pardon my dark video background, I didn't have sufficient natural light and still figuring out how to edit a video's lighting. hehe. Enjoy!


If you do like this card and want to make one, make sure to check Crafter's Companion website. My tutorial will be shared over there! Happy creating and thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
- Heart Nested Metal Dies
- SS Sew Handmade 12x12 Paper pad
- CC Heat Gun
- CC Embossing Glue Pad
- Gemini Junior

Others:
- Adhesive Foam
- String of Thread

1 comment on "Multiple Spinning Love Card"
  1. This way my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this expression has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature