Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

I Love You So Much Valentine's Card

Sunday, January 14, 2018
Valentine's day is in a month, are you planning anything for your special someone on this special day? My husband and I don't do much, we usually go out with the kids (yep!) to have dinner together. They were a year or two where there was just us both, that atmosphere and feeling were totally different. I hope we can find a babysitter this year so we could go dating like we used to before we had kids!

I made this card with a Colorista coloring page and used the stamps from Sara Signature Love & Romance collection. They were more new Colorista coloring books released in the last HSN show, make sure to check them out. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature