Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

New Crafter's Companion Stamps Sets

Friday, August 11, 2017
If you have been following my blog you would realize I have been sharing Christmas projects in my previous posts but today it isn't about Christmas! It's this brand new release of stamps that I love VERY much! All of you who know me would know that I love to color floral images and that's why this set is my favorite (although I say the same to almost all of them) but I'm not going to lie, they are all so beautiful (wait till you see my next post and you'll know what I mean!). LOL.

As for now just remember to mark the calendar, set the alarm to watch HSN and see how much products Crafter's Companion is bringing to you this time! It will blow your mind! Just to name a few they will be new Christmas foiling transfer, new Aqua pencils, Colorista water-colouring range, two new sets of Aqua Markers (yep!!), Sheena's Scenic Winter range (wow!! this has so much fun it will explode), etc! For complete list of show details, click HERE to find out yourself!! 




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature