Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Candle Holder Table Decor For Wedding

Friday, June 30, 2017
I have another wedding table decor to share with you today after my previous post about bride and groom's initials table decor. Read more about it here! I created this candle holder decor to match the theme as well. I think it looks pretty good together with the 7" alphabets decor. What do you think?

The flowers were made using the new flower quilling die that will soon visit HSN on July 11th. They are couple different flower designs available and I have a feeling you are going like them all! I don't usually make paper flowers but these are simply gorgeous and addictive to make! Visit Crafter's Companion website for the list of new products that are coming to your house...I mean HSN! lol. 

 

I also used the Mr. & Mrs. die from Sara's Together Forever collection and it's just so perfect! 
 

 

 

Supplies:
- Die'sire Quilling Flower Die (Lace Flower)
- Crafter's Companion Quiling Paper Pack
- Gemini Die-Cutting/Embossing machine
- SS Together Forever Die (Mr. & Mrs.)
- Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock (Silver)

Others:
- Mason Jar
- Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature