Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thursday, November 24, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving to all my crafty friends! I'm just popping in to share two cards here before I go and start my busy day in the kitchen (I can smell the Turkey already)! If you are interested in the stamps I used on the following cards, make sure to make a purchase at Crafter's Companion because it's free with purchase! Oh goodie, it's perfect for making lots of Thank You cards!

Both cards are colored with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend pencils. love these blendable pencils!!


Hope you like the cards and again, thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! May you have a beautiful and memorable day. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature