Hi all! I'm sharing this sliding birthday gift card holder today! It's actually pretty easy to make and fun for the one to open this! Who doesn't like a little surprise?!
I colored the image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, love the stamp too! Too cute. I attached a small orange ribbon at the bottom so I can pull to reveal the gift card on the top. See following pictures for example.
Ta-daaa....on the top is where the gift card slides out! Don't you just like the surprise? Oh and I also added a birthday sentiment at the bottom when the ribbon is pulled.
Take a closer look...
- Die'sire Essentials Die - Circles
- Die'sire Essentials Dies - Scalloped Squares
- Die'sire Classiques - Spring/Summer Metal Dies - Pennant Bunting
- Barkley Rubber Stamp Everyday Set - Let's Party
- Spectrum Noir Markers (CT4, IB2, BT2, PP5, DR2, IG5, IG4, IG3, IG2)
- Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Laguna EZMount™ Stamp
- Shimmering Cardstock 8.5" x 11" 8pc package - Coastal Pearl
I hope you like this sliding gift card holder! If you would like the tutorial to create this, please leave me a note in the comment so I will make one for next post.
I hope you have a wonderful day! Let's get back to crafting... :)