Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sliding Gift Card Holder

Monday, February 15, 2016
Hi all! I'm sharing this sliding birthday gift card  holder today! It's actually pretty easy to make and fun for the one to open this! Who doesn't like a little surprise?!

I colored the image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, love the stamp too! Too cute. I attached a small orange ribbon at the bottom so I can pull to reveal the gift card on the top. See following pictures for example. 

Ta-daaa....on the top is where the gift card slides out! Don't you just like the surprise? Oh and I also added a birthday sentiment at the bottom when the ribbon is pulled.

Take a closer look...

Supplies:
- Die'sire Essentials Die - Circles 
Die'sire Essentials Dies - Scalloped Squares
Die'sire Classiques - Spring/Summer Metal Dies - Pennant Bunting
Barkley Rubber Stamp Everyday Set - Let's Party
- Spectrum Noir Markers (CT4, IB2, BT2, PP5, DR2, IG5, IG4, IG3, IG2)
- Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Laguna EZMount™ Stamp
Shimmering Cardstock 8.5" x 11" 8pc package - Coastal Pearl

I hope you like this sliding gift card holder! If you would like the tutorial to create this, please leave me a note in the comment so I will make one for  next post.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Let's get back to crafting... :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature