Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Poppy With Love

Friday, December 4, 2015
Another fun card day with Crafter's Companion today! Made this sweet card using a 3D poppy flower die and coordinating stamp, and colored with the new Sparkle Pens! I love the sparkle pens, it doesn't say much from the picture but it looks really awesome in person. You'll have to try it out to find out!

I got the dies and stamps from the summer issue of Inspiration Magazine, it came together as free gift so you get the hard copy magazine and also the actual dies and stamps to play with. How nice?! Not to mention, there is also a CD ROM with bunch of inspirations, tips, etc....can't beat that. 

As you can see, I use the die and cut out the negative image on the patterned paper. Stamp an image on the white card stock in the background and leave it uncolored. Then I stamp, cut out separate petals and color them with Sparkle Pens. Adhere those petals on card using double sided foam adhesives.


Finish up the card with some embellishments and done! I hope you like the card. I'm looking forward to creating different card using the same dies, so I will be back to share with you soon! See you soon!

Happy Creating!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature