Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Wishing You Good Fortune

Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Hello all! Can't believe how time flies, this will be my last card I create for Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. It has been a fun year with JFF. Thank you JFF, for the great amount of stamps you sent to me to play with. The following card is the last card I made for JFF blog using their fortune cookie rubber stamp and the fish bowl image too. If you are interested in their stamps, they have a DT call going on right now. You might want to check it out and apply! :) I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. 

So here is the card, I wish you all at JFF and all my fellow followers blessed with good fortune for the years to come.





JFF Stamps:
- Fortune Cookie
- Fish Bowl
- Unmounted Sentiment 2 Sheet 

Thank you so much, I hope you like the card. Have the most wonderful day! :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature