Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Hello Sis

Friday, October 18, 2013
Being away from home is difficult, especially when you know you are permanently away from them and only able to see them every other year. I thought of my sisters yesterday, part of childhood memories. The last time I saw them was in 2012, I can't believe it has been this long already! Sometimes I wish we could at least move half way closer to them compared to where we are now. Lucky we have internet these days! I guess that's what inspired me to create this two cards.

Hello SIS




and Hello SISTER




No stamping, inking, embossing or anything fancy this time, only use what I already have in hand. I got the title "Hello" sentiments from Walmart the other day, it was less than a dollar so totally worth it!

I hope you like them! Thank you for stopping by and your comment really mean a lot to me, I would truly appreciate it if you leave me comment and I'll make sure I make trip to your blog too! :) Have a happy TGIF! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature