Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Momenta D-Lite Team

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Finally got my blinkie up for Momenta D-Lite Team!! The team list was announced back in January on the 24th (yes, I'm one of them!!) but I was in Malaysia celebrating Chinese New Year with my family till 9th of Feb thus I had no time to upload it till now!! I'm still pretty excited, thank you Momenta! Can't wait for the first batch of products to come...!! As for now, we are (my husband, son and I) still adjusting from the jetlag...not cool, all of us got sick! So I'll try to post as soon as I get to start making something! lol. Thanks everyone!! xoxo

Here are all the super awesome members: http://mymomentablog.blogspot.com/2012/01/introducing-our-d-lite-team.html
2 comments on "Momenta D-Lite Team"
  1. Congrats on the D-Lite team! and New Year! Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Twinery/Momenta blog hop. Your kind words mean so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christa! I love your work, you deserve it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature