Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Believe In Yourself Card Wtih Scraps

Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Are you one of those who tend to collect the scraps from your card making? Guilty as charged I have accumulated so much scraps over the years I can make so much cards out of them if I really put my heart into it. Sharing with you today is a card I created with some of the scraps from my previous project, it's not bad in my opinion for a card made with scraps. LOL. what do you say?!

I like the effect of the embossed metal sheet in the middle, Sheena's 3D embossing folder is perfect for this! It brings out the dimension so beautifully. I feel kind of a contentment knowing that I have  finally used some of the things I've been collecting.


Supplies:
- SS Rustic Wedding 12x12 Paper Pad
- Crafter's Companion Craft Metal Sheet
- Crafter's Companion Stamps Set (Believe In Spring)
- Crafter's Companion Stamps Set (Spring Is In The Air)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
- Sheena's 3D Embossing Folder (Clockwork Dasies)
- Crafter's Companion Embossing Glue Pad
- Crafter's Companion Embossing Heat Gun
- Gemini Machine
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature