Here is a love card on a non-valentine's day! I was playing with dauber and inks and this is the result of my experiment, totally worth the time. hehe. I daubed the background with different colors of ink and sprayed with gold and white Color Shine (one after another, spray the gold and let dry before applying the white color) from Heidi Swapp. It gives the card a beautiful shiny treatment. :)
Embossed with Cricut embossing folder side-ways, leaving enough room for title
"XOXO" embellishment alphas are from Basic Grey, I recently purchased their warehouse sale's box and it contains pretty much alphabet stickers in there. So I picked one of the styles and embossed it in gold embossing powder.
Co-incidentally, the heart-shape embellishments they are also from BG.
Close-up, love the gold!
Thank you again for taking time to look at my project, I'm grateful for your support! Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Supplies and tools:
- Core'dinations White Card Stock (Card Base)
- CutCardStock #100 Cougar White Card Stock
- Jilibean Soup Stamp
- Basic Grey Heart Embellishments
- Basic Grey Alphabet Card Stock Stickers
- Cricut Embossing Folder XOXO
- Recollections Embossing Powder (Gold)
- Heidi Swapp Color Shines (Gold and White)
- Momento Dew Drops Color Ink
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron 150 Sticker Maker
- 3M Double-Sided Foam Tape