Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013
It's 18 minutes away from Thanksgiving and I'm sitting here waiting for Silhouette sales! hehe By the time I finished posting this the sales should be online. Just a quick update, here are couple holiday cards that I made to share with you all! Mainly using Teresa Collins' Santa List line.







The last one was from my last post where I mentioned about my guest designer work being published at CutCardStock blog. In case if you missed it, here it is. They really have some really good quality card stock!



and a tag


Thanks for looking, I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving this year! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature