Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Wishing you the BEST Birthday!!

Monday, September 30, 2013
My first chalkboard card, used Teresa Collins' new collection "Memorabilia" and some S.E.I embellishments. Embossed sentiment in white color over black card stock, also I touched up a little bit by using a real chalk in the background. Submitted this to Paper Crafts September Gallery Challenge but no luck, some other more talented contestants won the challenge. 


I love Teresa Collins' products, if only I'm in better place financially I'd get all her other collections.


If you missed my last post about the World Card Making Giveaway, don't forget to check it out and enter here! 


1 comment on "Wishing you the BEST Birthday!!"
  1. Holy Smokes. This is gorgeous for so many reasons. I love the colors and all your embellishments. Great job. I'm so glad you joined us at CutCardStock.com

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature