Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Happy belated NSD!

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Wow...Obviously I'm getting lazier nowadays! Less post less crafting! I think I need to set a goal to at least create something everyweek so I won't get all rusty! Time flies, I'm at 13th week pregnant now and thank god I started to feel better especially my appetite! So perhaps I can get my crafty juices running again? Yes! Yes! There is one thing I have to share here! {I'm still very excited} I WON a $175 value of prize over at Scrapbook.com on National Scrapbook Day! Whoa....that totally made up my whole week! Thank you so much Scrapbook.com! xoxoxo! So to you guys or gals who still following my blog, thank you so much for all your constant support! I love you all too!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature