Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Foiling On Acetate Holidays Card

Thursday, November 16, 2017
After a long hiatus my Etsy store is once again active! I just listed two holidays cards for sale few days ago, click HERE to check it out! Besides I also have more washi tapes for sale and it comes in different designs for you to choose from! 

Here is the new card I made with foiling on acetate, I like to try  out different medium on my card to add special feature for the card. What do you think about this card? 

It's kinda see-through but with some falling foiled snowflakes element on the front. I embossed the sentiment in gold to give it a slight dimension.

Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Chloe Stamps
- Crafter's Companion Mini Dies

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature