Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Luminary Box For Creativation Last Week

Monday, January 29, 2018
Creativation was over last week and I wish I could be there with other of "my" (crafty) people. Often not many people gets why we do what we do, only we who enjoy it truly understand the joy it offers. Most of them time our hobby is perceived as time-wasting but to us it's actually fulling, therapeutic, aspiring in our life. Anyway, hope someday I'd be able to reunite with all crafty people out there!

I made this luminary box for the convention, which you could probably see it in some pictures posted on Crafter's Companion FB. I hot glued a tea light to the bottom of the box leaving the switch on the outside so it can be turned on and off easily. The pattern on the top was colored with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers (one of the best watercolor markers ever!). 





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature