Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Hey Santa!

Sunday, December 3, 2017
It's the month of the season and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Here I am sharing one of the holidays cards I made to join the countdown spirit! I created this card using Sheena's embossing folder named "Hey Santa!" on a watercolor cardstock and then colored it with sparkle markers! To make the Santa stand out from the overall design I simply outlined it with black Aqua marker and left the inside blank. For a complete list of supplies used, please see end of post. 

I hope stay around for the next couple of weeks before Christmas so I can share more Chrstimas projects with you! I update my Instagram pretty regularly so don't forget to follow me there! My IG handle is alias alexia_teh. Hope to see you there and thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
- Sheena Embossing Folder (Hey Santa!)

- Die'sire 1" Fancy Letters (lowercase)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers (Red Berry, Holly Leaf)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker (Black)
- Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock (Gold)
- Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
- Die'sire Words Sentiment Dies (Occasions


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature