Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Sara is live on HSN!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Today is the day!! Crafter's Companion is on HSN right now with a LOT of new products for you! My most favorite part of this newly launched products is.....EVERYTHING! I'm sorry because you will be badly tempted! So be warned, any consequences after watching the show I will not be responsible for it. Lol.

Made this elegant gift box with some of the newly launched products, you can probably tell I kinda lean towards the Regency Swirl background die but that doesn't mean I don't like the rest! I just simply fell in love with this elegant design. The butterfly dies are gorgeous too, I like the fact it comes in couple different sizes. 


Supplies:
- Together Forever Metal Die (Regency Swirls)

- Together Forever Luxury Foiled Paper Pad

- Together Forever Luxury Matt Mirror Card

- Songbird Mixed Media Dies Set (Grafeful Butterflies)

- Die'sire Celebrate Stackable Dies (Dresses)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature