Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

You are a Whoot!

Thursday, February 26, 2015
Happy Wednesday!! This is Alexia here and I'm just popping in to share a card that I created yesterday! I was going to make a card for Chinese lunar year of goat but I was so busy preparing everything else I didn't have time to make one. So yesterday I decided to make this card using the owl stamp instead. I love this silly looking owl, too cute! And again, perfect sentiment from JFF! 

To create this card, I first embossed a tree pattern using embossing folder from Darice and water colored it. Next will be stamping and coloring the owl, this part is fun! I used Copic this time instead of Spectrum Noirs alcohol markers, it appeared that I'm more used to using Spectrum, maybe because I have the entire collection so it's easier to match colors.





JFF Stamps Used:
- Flirty Owl 
- You're a whoot

I hope you like the card today, JFF has a lot of fun stamps and matching sentiments you might be able to find something you like! Thank you for taking your time to check out the blog today, I wish you have a great day! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature