Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Valentine Shaker Card

Thursday, February 12, 2015
Happy Wednesday! Thank you for taking time checking in the blog today, I'm happy to be here to share a card for Valentine with you! Valentine's day is next week, will you be celebrating it with your loved one? I created the following shaker card for this special occasion, love the sentiment from JFF!


I used a single stamp and stamped it as two separate messages, the one on top and the one on the bottom. To do this, simply ink your stamp and use a piece of tape to cover the part where you don't want it to be stamped on the card. Do the same to the other part of the message.



Just For Fun Stamp Used:

Thank you again for visiting my blog, I hope you like the card that I share with you today. Happy Valentine!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature