Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Let's Make Cocktails - HSN May 7th!

Saturday, April 27, 2019
It has been a very long hiatus since my last post, nothing big to announce I'm just have been busy with everyday life routines. We are finally settling in at our new home, it took quite awhile to find that familiarity (the feeling of being home) but it's not that hard to do together with the family. 

I'm back to share my first project I have created for HSN for this coming May 7th! May is definitely a celebratory month for us, my husband big day is in May so is our wedding anniversary. And don't forget about Mother's day (which falls on the same day as anniversary day this year!), so I don't think a glass of cocktail is enough! LOL. Hence I made it more fun by adding some shaker elements to it, let's get the party started! 

Without further delay, here is the card for the day!

This shaker card is made with the Let's Make Cocktails shaker dies and stamps set, yes - you have everything you need to make this shaker card! Of course, you will need your own glue and clear acetate! lol. They are several others designs available so make sure to check out Crafter's Companion Facebook or CC's HSN Fans group to see more inspirations shared by other design team members. And while you are at it, prepare the shopping list because I have a feeling it's going to run out fast.

That's all for today! I'll be back to share more projects for the coming HSN release soon. Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!

Supplies:
- Shaker Card Stamps and Dies (Let's Make Cocktails)
- CC Construction Cardstock
- CC Luxury Cardstock (Gold)
- Gemini Junior

Others:
- Acetate Sheet
- Sequins
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature