Top Social

Picture Life

with embellishments...and rain drops!

Crafter's Companion - Frame Card Kit!!

Friday, March 16, 2018
This frame card kit was on HSN couple weeks ago, did you manage to snatch some?! This item is so hot it's already sold out during the show! This kit is one of the cutest card kits I've ever seen and I'm so glad Crafter's Companion decided to sell card kits other than just crafty supplies that are meant for next level crafters. I think this is crucial as to some people who don't know where to start or want to invest time to make a card out from scratch can now use this easy to assemble kit!

I turned one of the card into a card/necklace holder, 2-in-1 function for gift giving! How cool is that? 


For this one below I decided to make a shaker card, simply by adding a clear acrylic cover and you will get a fun shaker card+box! 

Supplies:
- Crafter's Companion Frame Card Kit
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature